Thursday, July 26, 2012

Favorite Banana Bread


I love getting new recipes from other people. This one is from my future MIL and I've made it twice -- It is so good! Ethan and I love bananas and so we have them around a lot. We'll buy a ton, indulge on them for a couple of days and be so sick of them afterward. What to do with rotting bananas? Banana bread of course! I wasn't able to get a photo of the full loaf because we cut into it so fast. Yum!


Favorite Banana Bread

1 8 oz. cream cheese
1 c. sugar
¼ c. margarine
1 c. mashed banana
2 eggs
2 ¼ c. flour
1 ½ tsp baking power
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp cloves
Mix first 3 ingredients. Blend in next 2. Add remaining ingredients. Pour into loaf pan, greased and floured. Bake at 350 for 1 hr 10 min. 

No comments:

Post a Comment